LaunchLab Business Mixer – The Power of Valuable Connections
The LaunchLab hosted their highly exclusive bi-annual Business Mixer event on Tuesday, 5th of December, where a mixed breed of internal & external investors, mentors, funders, visitors, key ecosystem partners and some of the best startups connected & networked with each other, creating key valuable connections between themselves.
The aim of this event is to create a platform where LaunchLab plays the vital role of facilitating these valuable connections and utilising this event to match these two key groups namely the Entrepreneurs/Startups and the Partners, Corporates, and other Ecosystem leaders. We as the LaunchLab aim to create magic between these groups!
The following topics of interests and discussions were covered namely:
- The overview of the LaunchLab from CEO, Philip Marais
- The journey of LaunchLab startups companies that made it into the cohort of 10 for the Grindstone Acceleration Programme 2017. Two of those LaunchLab startups placed in the top three of that cohort.
- Valuable insight from Ellen Fischat (MD of Silicon Cape) speaking on her key role as key connector in the startup ecosystem.
- A Speed dating session with LaunchLab residents and ecosystem partners including Business Partners and Alphawave Ventures.
- LaunchLab residents include the three LaunchLab startups that made it into the cohort of 10 for the Grindstone Acceleration Programme 2017. Two of those LaunchLab startups placed in the top three of that cohort.
We look forward to you attending the next Business Mixer, keep an eye for this event to be listed on our events page