LaunchLab in partnership with Femtech and Future Females Winelands presents the REACH workshops, sponsored by Western Cape Government Economic Development and Tourism. REACH is a series of four workshops for women running their own tech or tech-enabled business and who want to grow it substantially. It’s for women who have a registered business for at least one year and already understand some of the challenges they need to face.
The workshops enable you to explore areas such as launching a new product and/or productising an existing service; growing existing or new markets; and identifying innovation opportunities to take your business to the next level. You will also qualify for selection to the LaunchLab Countdown Programme providing you with additional support and mentorship.
The emphasis is on face-to-face, experiential learning, focusing on your business while learning from peers and increasing your networking opportunities through the Future Females support programmes. REACH is underpinned by one-on-one coaching and assignments specifically focused on your business. The programme concludes with a pitching event.
The criteria for candidates are:
- The business must be generating revenue
- Business must be operational for at least one year
- The business is technology-enabled, or with the potential to introduce an innovative technology product or service (at least at the concept stage) into a market.
What you will achieve from participation:
You will identify, build and strengthen areas in your business to achieve growth. You will learn:
- How to align your business goals with your personal ambitions
- What it takes to run a growth business
- How to identify new market opportunities, for existing as well as new products/services
- What it takes to be a good leader and how to develop your own leadership style as a woman to gain confidence in pitching effectively
The REACH workshops will run from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm on the following dates:
- 14 March 2020
- 18 April 2020
- 2 May 2020
- 16 May 2020
Please ensure that you are available on these dates before applying.
LaunchLab Countdown Programme:
After attending the Reach workshops candidates will be invited to take part in the LaunchLab Countdown programme.
This progamme is where we pull the best from startup service providers together to build a 12-week programme to help startups put all of the structures and controls together to bring on large clients and take on investment.
Countdown Programme dates: 1 – 30 April 2020
To apply, please fill out the application form where you need to submit a short video clip (no more than 2 mins) telling us about your company and how you plan to grow it: https://launchlab.co.za/women-startup-workshops/
Closing date: Monday, 24 February 2020