Our Startup Programmes
Be a part of our community! We have monthly Founders’ Forums where the leadership of our startups lead the discussion around relevant topics; Monthly Masterclasses bring experts in certain areas in to give practical and profound input to our startup teams; you can book time with one of our experienced and professional team members to help target conversation directly to your needs and make connections where needed for access to market and funding.
A 12 week programme to help startups validate their value proposition and discover who their customers are: growth hacking, delivering value using email and whatsapp, getting out of your comfort zone and working networks using a lean startup approach.
We pull the best from startup service providers together to build a 12 week programme to help startups put all of the structures and controls together to bring on large clients and take on investment.
Interested in being an entrepreneur, but don’t know where to start? We host various events and opportunities to grow your network and gain insight into the opportunities that exist in various industries.
- SDLLTalk (monthly talk by a local entrepreneur)
- Various Meetups (Blockchain Stellenbosch, Future Females, etc)
- Innovation Summit (annual event where the LaunchLab community gets involved)
- Various projects/groups across faculties (several classes at SU use LaunchLab challenges and companies for their projects).
- LaunchLab Fellowship
- Hackathon (Innovus)
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp (with our shareholder, Innovus)
- Launch!US (LaunchLab’s student society at SU)
- #SEW2019 (National initiative by the DHET)
LaunchLab, in partnership with the University of Botswana has launched a Coding School. The goal is to equip final year students and graduates to have industry-ready coding skills.