03. THE DETAILS
How It Works
The objective is to select student ambassadors that can:
- Build momentum for high-tech entrepreneurship by engaging with the LaunchLab community.
- Grow your professional network and gain possible internship and work opportunities within the startup ecosystem.
- Help coordinate events and other activities for the wider student community in Stellenbosch.
The Fellowship program is a non-paid, voluntary internship that is lightweight on commitment, but an effective way to build your professional network and experience.
We have four positions for eight SU scholars who are interested in leadership portfolio/positions as follows:
- Community and events
- Alumni Liaison and Industry Interaction
- Ideation and Validation (Key personnel for Idea smash )
- Student activation and marketing
- Bi-weekly Meetups and educational engagements
- Interaction with Stellenbosch University technologies
- Access to the LaunchLab network of partners and service providers
- Develop your own new and interesting solutions, and showcase to relevant members of our community
- Run the Stellenbosch University Ideasmash Competition
- Assist at LaunchLab events and other related programs